National Apprenticeship Week 2021
National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) is a nationwide celebration that brings together partners from business, labor, education, government and other institutions to celebrate apprenticeship and share the many benefits apprenticeship programs offer the American workforce.
While many local events have been revised due to COVID-19, Plumbers Local 75 is taking this opportunity to celebrate our current apprentices from both the Madison-area and Milwaukee-area Apprenticeship Committees with a daily drawing for prizes donated by Able Distributing, Columbia Pipe & Supply, Jensen Equipment, Klein Tools, Milwaukee Tool, Plumbers Local 75 and Rundle-Spence.
Congratulations to Jack P and Roby S – you have won our raffle prizes for today!
Apprenticeship in the Trades Roundtable Virtual Webinar
This event will feature a panel of apprentices in the building trades from across Wisconsin who have found success in the construction industry. The featured panel will share their personal stories and offer advice on how to move forward with a career in the union trades. Please join us for this statewide virtual presentation and networking opportunity.
Nov 15, 2021 04:30 PM
The discussion will include:
- Personal stories from apprentices in the industry
- Advice on how to have a successful career in construction
- Live Q&A Session at end of webinar
- Representation from several union trades
Guest Speakers include:
- Tiffany Marshall (1st Year Apprentice in Drywall Finishing with Common Links Construction)
- Austin Ferch (1st Year Apprentice in Carpentry with CD Smith)
- Jessica Karpinski (3rd Year Apprentice in Plumbing with Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection)
- Carlos Valenzuela (5th Year Apprentice in Plumbing with JM Brennen, Inc.)
- Nathan Tadisch (4th Year Apprentice in Carpentry with PCI Performance Contracting)
- Stacy Ironside (1st Year Apprentice in Sheet Metal with Hooper Corporation)
- Deon Howard (1st Year Apprentice in Carpentry with JH Findorff)
- Matt Wells (2nd Year Apprentice in Sheet Metal with Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical)
- Kelly Cooper (3rd Year Apprentice in Electrical with Staff Electric)
- Jon Strack (5th Year Apprentice in Refrigeration/Service Steamfitting with 1901, Inc.)